Here is a list if popular cloud providers. If you just need a server with lot of CPU/RAM, it may better go with Dedicated Server, some are very cheap, but you don’t get features of cloud like hourly billing, ability to terminate a server, create another, snapshot, auto scaling etc.
Cloud Servers (VPS)
- https://www.digitalocean.com – $100 Free Trail
- Amazon Lightsail
- CenturyLink Cloud – $500 Free Trail.
- https://aws.amazon.com/free – 1 VCPU/1GB Ram cost $10 per year. Bandwidth usage billed extra. 1 Year Free Trail
- https://cloud.google.com/free/ – $300 Free Trail
- https://azure.microsoft.com – 1 Year Free Trail
- Oracle Cloud