List all Dependency for a package.
apt depends PKG_NAME
- apt policy
- apt show
- Ubuntu find Dependencies for a package
- Reinstall a package using apt
- Ubuntu show package information
- apt force IPv4
- Debian 8 jessie repo error
- subprocess installed post-installation script returned error
- r1Soft public key is not available
- MySQL 8 apt Error The following signatures were invalid
- Google Cloud apt signatures couldn’t be verified
- gpg: failed to start the dirmngr
- Odoo apt signatures couldn’t be verified
- apt-key keyserver receive failed: No dirmngr
- apt – Problem unlinking the file auxfiles
- debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
This web site allow you to generate /etc/apt/sources.list file for Ubuntu/Debian.
This is helpful when you need to recreate your repo file.